In the final part of the Career ReVamp Series, the integral parts of making the career transition and all the tools needed to make it easier. We know that changing careers, even if it needs to be done by force, is a process…not a sprint! Each parts of the process must be implemented strategically to increase your chances of a successful transition.
1. Career Tools Needed for the ReVamp
2. Need help with completing the new resume for you? Go here or if you just need the new resume to be reviewed professionally, then go here.
3. Want me to complete the new revamped career portfolio? Go here.
4. Are you getting interviews in your new career and want help getting prepared for it? Go here.
5. Need to schedule a career strategy session to have a clear path to revamp your career? Go here.
In Part 1 titled, Know Where You Are Now gives you a place to start. You have to where you are now.
In Part 2 titled, Putting Your Plan Together, helps you assess and document your skills, knowledge base, qualification and your overall professional persona. You should also document how to showcase what you have to offer will benefit your new career venture.
In Part 3.1, titled Entrepreneurial Track, you can use your knowledge base to start a viable business. This episode of the series reviews some aspects of business start-up activities.
Part 3.2 titled The Career Track goes into more detail about how to approach your career change choices. It provides an overview of the what you need to do when you change your career.
In Part 4.1 titled The Business Owner Path provided detailed steps to functional entrepreneurship and the specific steps you will need establish your next successful business as your new career venture.
If you have general career questions, comment below or connect with me by going here to leave a voice or email message.