I understand that some of you are dealing with some difficult circumstances with your finances right now. I want you to know something…you are in control of your own career and your income. If so, it may be time to revamp your career. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to do this, and you don’t necessarily have to go back to school or start from scratch. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Find a new job in the same field. If you’re unhappy with your current position, look for another job in the same field. This can be a great way to get a fresh start without having to learn entirely new skills or switch fields entirely. Sometimes, the best way to revamp your career is to switch fields entirely. If you’re not happy with your current industry, look into other options. You may be surprised at what you find.
3. Consider entrepreneurship. Are you the type of person who likes to be in control? If so, entrepreneurship may be the perfect way to revamp your career. This option allows you to be your own boss and set your own hours, giving you the freedom to work on something you’re passionate about.
4. Go back to school. If you want to make a complete career.
In the series, we will explore several phases of the career revamp. We will start off assessing where you are now.
1. What are your current skills?
2. What is your knowledge base?
3. Do you have experience with one or several industries?
This Career Revamp starts with assessing where you are right now during these difficult times. If you need your resume updated or redone or other career strategy services, go to go here.
You can find other ways to Work with me HERE.
Looking for other services such as interview coaching, LinkedIn profile optimization and career strategy consultations? Go here.
If you are looking for help in the overall job market, interview tips and more, purchase my new book here.
Connect with me here
Follow me here: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Join my Facebook group