Listen to this episode of my podcast, MentorShelly Career Podcast , Episode 17 – Job search techniques that work – Part 1 https://anchor.fm/mentor-shelly/episodes/Episode-17—Job-search-techniques-that-work—Part-1-e29gk0
We have come to the 4th part of the 5 part series where you are making the successful steps to be taken seriously in the job market, even if you’re new. Before we delve into the part 4 of the series, you will need resources from parts 1-3 to prepare you for part 4. Check them out here below:
Now that you have gotten caught up…Let get into part 4.
You are now taking your #jobsearch skills to the next level. If you went through part 1, you should already have your #resume completed. If you still need your resume completed, check out my resource to get it completed.
Now it’s time to use Google to your advantage for your local area. Follow the steps in the video, which are…
1. Look up local employment agencies in your area
2. Call at least 10 of them at a time to make in-person appointments
3. Complete each of their online profile before you go to the appointment.
4. Interview the employment agencies by having some general interview questions ready to ask to assure you are good fit for their agency
5. Follow-up with each employment agency representative until you find a good contract, temporary, part-time or full-time job opportunity.
No one is going to drop #job opportunities in your lap…you’ve got to go out there and find them.
In part 5, we will discussing how to use and prepare for #interviews because part 1 through 4 should have created some job or career opportunities at this time.
Have questions or want to connect with me? Contact me here.